50 things with TEE Kayzha0x - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

50 things with TEE Kayzha0x

Best comment

  1. Shay Neal: Yo bay Oct 16,1999 minez is Oct 16,2003 I finally found my bday twin
  2. Elisa lugo: She has the same birthday as my brother
  3. Kayla Smith: Ayee my bday is 10/16
  4. It's Just Me: Damn....😍
  5. Kisumi: ι'м fяσм σнισ тσσ ❤️😁
  6. GeGe OzZy: 9:42 kayzha moan was cute👅
  7. Pyt_lerayy XXX: Pipe down...bro kayzha is so funny
  8. Akubea Obuobi: I see you at party city
  9. •Unique Queen •: 😩😍
  10. Keontae Whitner: What’s the girl Instagram with the red jacket❓👀
  11. James Overton: Kay
  12. Carla Johnson: LIBRA GANGG
  13. Lashawnda Noel: Is that a wig
  14. Carlos Lanzas - Radio: the way she looks at her😍
  15. Strawberry. X4L: Who are you dating atm is it tee
  16. savage boii the king: Me and you have the same birthday
  17. Jazisthewavy: That's what my friends say I can't talk and I be like I kno
  18. Samaira Watford: tee was about to scrap with kayzha when she got her lmaoooo
  19. TrippyOnMarss: you look like ybn nahmir when you smile💀😍
  20. Neva'eh Mila: Can y'all do a how we met video btw love u guys
  21. PRINCESS _.814: AYE U FROM OHIO!💖*new sub
  22. indiana1020: Go subscribe to tk and nu
  23. Virginia Washington: Bruh the hair pulling was a bit much sheesh
  24. Classy B: Kayzah cutteee.🤤😍
  25. Vinna Vin: Y'all so funny & cute 😂
  26. Paulina Walton: Lol this is so funny. I’m a junior in college but I remember when me and my “bestfriend” was like this in high school 😂 we went to different colleges but we’re currently engaged with a cat.
  27. Kyra Brown: My bday is October 16th.... #libragang ♎😂
  28. keziah dixon: Awww she got braces and shes a Libra 2 gays after my birthday!!!
  29. Lit Wit winter: http://Coinhitpay.com/?userrefcode=5729💕😍
  30. Kay Jewelers: Alll the songs y’all was listening to I stay listening to em especially tpain😭😭😭💀
  31. DrizzyxDiamond: Fight,fight,fight,fight
  32. doris williams: That crazy my birth is Oct. 19 1999 and my favor colors are red and black
  33. Chryshondria Smith: 3:00 when she barked i DIED. 😂😂
  34. Ny Taylor: Cleveland Ohio 🔥🤘 216
  35. Vickyy._.Vic: This turned into a shade session😂😂
  36. T Tay: 3:26 😂😂
  37. raybekah tanis: She’s beautiful
  38. Zamiyah Short: do more videos with her
  39. Kytara Anderson: Is that your gf
  40. Saleia White: 😍
  41. Alejandra LaSantos: They honestly look like they don't belong together
  42. Reese Moñtez: Aye ohio👌🏽
  43. Harmoney Johnson: Damn y’all would be the dopest couple fr fr✨🙌🏾
  44. datgirl_mani 344: 3:19 are they dating ?
  45. Bubba _.: Yeah they date
  46. zbaby lol: datgirl_mani 344 yea
  47. Enijah Daisey: who else think kayzah cute af 😍 😂
  48. Alante Wright: I swear
  49. Celia Pizarro: Me
  50. Enijah Daisey: i love this song no one 💘 i was just listening to it
  51. Peightyn Myers: Do a morning routine
  52. Jada C: Who is most likely to challenge
  53. therealztreyoo _: lol we heard tht slap dammm kayzha don't make her beat yo ass lmao
  54. JoJo's Channel: Are they dating or just friends
  55. Chaniyah Caldwell: they would be a good couple but... their bestfriends !!
  56. B: Curly K sooooo fine
  57. Jada C: Can y'all do how y'all met each other😜
  58. Dose Of Lani: You guys are so cuteee 😭😭😍😍💕🏳️‍🌈
  59. t ___ flawless: That moment terika got the same name as me i heard her say Terika im like wait what
  60. Cyncere Marks: Kayzha is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
  61. Cyncere Marks: I think y'all would be a good couple you should do a I like you prank on tee
  62. Raven N: i wasn't gone comment but y'all gone end up datingggg lol cute!
  63. luanda vitoria: 17k now! Eeeeh! 😎😎❤
  64. Shelia Spencer: 3:00 roooowr 😂😂
  65. Naturally Bronze: Y’all she a libra 💕 me too believe it or not I act just like her lmaoo it’s crazy
  66. Crystal Lee: Krave Mariee im a Libra
  67. Ny Taylor: Libraaaaa gangg💕🤘
  68. therealztreyoo _: you should do a i like u prank on tee and a kiss me prank
  69. therealztreyoo _: and kayzah was ur hand on her leg?lmao
  70. Margo Jefferson: U fine asf and im not even a leabian nor bi like u bae
  71. therealztreyoo _: yall would be cute together
  72. Bubba _.: Playaplay Tj they are together
  73. therealztreyoo _: Kayzah look at the way u look at her thts so cute
  74. DimpleFace_ Jiya: If she said October 16 that's my birthdat
  75. c e l e b r i t y: the disrespect is real. LMFAOOO
  76. Micshelle Palmer: Why you dont do panks
  77. Dutt Reacts: TBH kayzha sounds like a nigga but she cute at the same time
  78. Shelbbbsss: A hoe a hoe 😂😂😂😂
  79. Tiyesha Best: Are you a libra
  80. Lorelle Fletcher: I think I saw her working at party City, but I love her Channel 😁
  81. Hailey Gamez: Lorelle Fletcher yea she does
  82. PONTIAC leek: You cute
  83. STÄÑKÄ _: Is she gay
  84. V Harris: What's her snapchat???
  85. ManiBaby Motivation: Love it so much! Just try not to have music playing in the background I’d hate for you to get copyrighted 😕
  86. snxw banks: she look like lamello ball 😂
  87. Simply Monique: Summer Coke wow
  88. Rriel Donar: Summer Coke The girl version with more hair
  89. P Green: y'all should do the truth or dare challenge and no hands kissing challenge
  90. _ ThatOneHaitianGirl: *Awhh Yall Too Cute* 😂💞💕
  91. Monas311: Braces popping
  92. Mariah Cruz: More videos with tee please
  93. Niyah Jadore: next can y’all do truth and dare and let us ask the questions .
  94. 2wild Mafia: My bday October 16th too❤️☺️
  95. The Bramble Family: There so cute and funny defo sub to this channel the curly is a joker
  96. gold Sil: she looks like Austin McBroom
  97. Cece Ambrose: idk..why one person think so..bc i dont see it either
  98. lifewithtayla t: No dont see it
  99. ohsnapilovepandas: gold Sil hell nahh😂?
  100. gold Sil: well I do
  101. Cece Ambrose: i don't see it
  102. Winnie Gore: awwww 😍😍😍😍
  103. De'Janae Jones: you so goofy 😂😍😍
  104. TaMya Kelley: 😂😂😂 I love y'all relationship 💙
  105. Janiyah A’jee: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  106. Kayla Lennon: Hair Routine???
  107. Savannah Lucas: Are y’all dating or bestfriend s?😭
  108. Bubba _.: Both 😂😂
  109. domo_everyday-all-day we slay -dd-: Both
  110. Ameenah Kelly: Ohhh ok
  111. Angie&Dri: Ameenah Kelly go watch the prank she did on Tee 😂😂 they're dating too
  112. Ameenah Kelly: No they’re best friends
  113. Christian Shaw: Hair clean af🔥
  114. iamthereal buggsbunny: y'all fye 😂❤❤
  115. Itz Lazii: I’m From Ohio To
  116. Zaire Avant: @9:52 the way kayzah look at her!!
  117. Summer Taylor: Zaire Avant ikr
  118. Summer Taylor: Ikr
  119. Alisza Powell: She was low-key looking at her lips we all knw where tht leads too 💖💕😍😍
  120. therealztreyoo _: man i thought i was the only one who saw tht
  121. Danielle S.: This was funny 😂
  122. Just a random Person: you doin' good!! keep it up
  123. Angie&Dri: You should do pranks on her😂😂
  124. Angie&Dri: Bestfriend Goals❤
  125. rissie for life: Hailey Wheeler lol they do
  126. DrizzyxDiamond: Angie&Dri I thought they date I'm dymb😂😂😂
  127. taz zed: You guys are hilarious and I love your music playlist in the background. Gud job from your fan in Toronto 👍
  128. Angel Babyy: Ayeee 😂 I swear I'm on every video of yours lol
  129. Jalen Smith: Add me on snapchat for being the first 👍🏻😊 @jalenbsmith
  130. y’all: omg i miss y’all together
  131. Life With Mariah: y’all they was dating
  132. Prudence Ahumareze: y’all what happened
  133. Lauren Smith: y’all they broke up ?

50 things with TEE

116,813 views views44,559 followers
3,661 Likes3,661 Dislikes
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 13 Nov 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét