Q & A! WITH MOMMY Kayzha0x - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Q & A! WITH MOMMY Kayzha0x

Best comment

  1. Savannah Muniz: A young perfect laughssss
  2. Janea Jones: Ayee ima libra 2 💙😎
  3. Elexis Nicole: AYE PUERTO RICO 🇵🇷
  4. Tf: This was cute 😍😍❤
  5. Trellie's View: Mommy look good af 😍😍
  6. Kiericka Wilson: Bro I wish I had a bond with my mom like y’all 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️
  7. Medwin James: She sound like perfect laughs
  8. Gabby Monay: can yuu make another video ??
  9. BYG GANG!!: You so litty🤗✅
  10. Ploar Bear: Broooo the way they just vibe that some goals right there 💗💗💗😂
  11. brianna: she sound so much like perfectlaughs oh my gosh.
  12. marissa Benton: brianna I was thinking that
  13. 901. MoTown: Your momma so pretty and she look young and y’all look like y’all really close💯🔐💍💙
  14. desanee baby: That don't seen like her mom it seems like that's her best friend
  15. B & M NATION: Y’all act like best friends Istg 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️
  16. Thelma Johnson: #Leogang
  17. Thelma Johnson: Can you look at my friends youtube.. there bi.. and there twins they just started youtube tho.. its JJ4squad
  18. Mercedes Benz LIT: LEOOOO
  19. Kashii Keke: They So Goofy 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
  20. Shekeizah: You guys are so funny 😂😂😂
  21. Keniah Smith: ❤️❤️
  22. justmemories: i like your videos but your volume is always sooooo fucking low. have to be straining to hear. speak up
  23. Unapologetically Bettina: Awww yall relationship is so damn cute. Yall have the same mannerisms and facial expressions 😩😍 #goals
  24. Remy M: Omg your mom so pretty 😍
  25. Sydders.J: y’all are twins fr 😍😍😍
  26. Best girl living: I’m a Leo too
  27. poof3rd: Are you and Tee gonna ever both sit down and explain what happened ?
  28. Unapologetically Bettina: Facts though
  29. yourqween 2018: Littttt
  30. Amiyah LaBarre: U should do a dead 💀 best friend prank on tee 💯
  31. Tiembra Adrianna: My mama was the same way with my phone😭took it for the whole second semester. I was pressed
  32. Tiembra Adrianna: Y’all remind me so much of me and my mom’s relationship😭😂my mom’s a Leo too & I’m a crybaby Cancer
  33. NappyNiya: 😍😍😍
  34. Bro. Chronicles: Too cute!!!
  35. Princess Aliyah TV: Aww you and your mama look just a like she seems just like my aunt what my aunt use to do to me lol she funny and cool
  36. taylor townsel: I been waiting on this (a vid with her mom)❤❤❤
  37. angela ortiz: Soooooooo cute
  38. luhh_ miyah1: Love u
  39. Princess Aliyah TV: Girl you so sexy omm ❤️
  40. Chantay Cobb: I like your video
  41. Niecy McRae: You look JUST like your mom😭❤️
  42. Raven Gadson: Libras are the best🤷‍♀️
  43. B: 😭😭 I wanna marry you.
  44. Destiny Sky: Bs Bre Same 💍
  45. Newnew _47: Wassup how you been kayzha 😘😘😘😘😘🤘🤘🤘🤘🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥
  46. Joshua Favors: 😍😍😍😍😍I love u so much kayzha u is my prodigy
  47. Kay Kartel: You guys are so cute💞 #motherdaughtergoals
  48. its nia: Kayzha
  49. its nia: Your mom is so pretty and team
  50. YOLO 14407: #MOTHERANDDAUGHTERGOALS💕💕💕
  51. Jaayla Mae: I’m the 5th comment 😂❤️
  52. Jasmine W: She is so beautiful 😭❤️
  53. Mia Vlogs: Early Squad Nofication Gang😊
  54. Andrew Watkins: Hiiii

Q & A! WITH MOMMY

16,956 views views44,559 followers
1,144 Likes1,144 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 22 Apr 2018
quizlet, quizlet live, qvc, queen, quizizz, quotes, quest diagnostics, quickbooks, queen elizabeth, quadratic formula, quizzes, quick draw, qdoba, queen victoria, quinoa, quickbooks online, quicksand, quip, quincy brown, quicken loans, funny memes, funny jokes, funny pictures, funny quotes, funny movies, funny gifs, funny names, funny pick up lines, funny cat videos, funny faces, funny bone, funny vines, funny riddles, funny christmas quotes, funny pics, funny things to ask siri, funny jokes for kids, funny puns, funny animals, funny people, truth or dare, truthfinder, truth or dare questions, truthfinder login, truth serum, truth or dare 2017, truthdig, truth or dare game, truth for life, truthfinder reviews, truth or consequences, truth in lending act, truth or dare cast, truth synonym, truth table, truthout, truth definition, truth or dare netflix, truth or drink questions, truth hurts

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét