VLOG: KAYZHA GETS HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED!!! (MUST WATCH) Kayzha0x - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

VLOG: KAYZHA GETS HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED!!! (MUST WATCH) Kayzha0x

Best comment

  1. Sophilia Rogers: She ate our food
  2. Christina Black: Lol she funny asf
  3. Billie Granville: Her lips were sooo dry
  4. Princess Sierra: i lmao the whole video😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  5. Treasure Edwards: She sound like perfectlaugh
  6. PiNKKSTARBURST: 😭”whatdafuhgoinon” hey shawty pimp
  7. Lisha 4 Life: I’m a new sub I watched all the videos and I’m half way done wit this one but it’s crazy cus she’s always turnt and now she quiet
  8. Barbra Baxter: Bruh the intro so cringe
  9. Warriors Nation: Does ant notice the money in the bag kayzha is laying on
  10. Sanyla Gardner: Poor baby 😭🤣🤣
  11. Taneika Davis: Now that funny 😂😂
  12. neikessa Smalling: She kinda sound like kizzy from e &k
  13. Olivia Impala: are they still dating????
  14. Haawo Osman: Is it jus me or y’all peeped that money
  15. Tayquan Stokley: 16:41
  16. Ebony Abrams: U fine
  17. Louie Coats: All I heard was bubghjjgnfhjkfbk
  18. LULBABY LYRICS: Booth
  19. Jizzy Jayy: She look confuse for no reason💯💯💯😂
  20. Ariel Lane: When she said don't tell nobody that she smoke weed I was dead asf
  21. queen slay allday every day: 16:43 lol she saw her face
  22. queen slay allday every day: 16:43 was so funny
  23. Ashley Bean: Omg...tooo funny. Listen u all neee to post more videos up...
  24. Snoppy Cash: It needs to be her last day with the braces because all the spit in her mouth
  25. A REBORN MOMMYS LIFE IS CHARMING: IDK IF Y'ALL ARE RELATED BUT Y'ALL WILL BE A CUTE COUPLE
  26. ya0nlyfalsoo ._: There's food...awwwww😂😂😂😂😂😂
  27. DrizzyxDiamond: Is that your girl
  28. Nakiya Ragland: At the end 😂 ahh my face fat
  29. Asia Marie: I love your hair
  30. Key Stunna: She reminds me of miss mullautto
  31. Alana Byrd: she look so tight ... I'm a new subscriber but ima always be here to like up ur videos just keep it up for me💙
  32. Taliyah Mosley: lol
  33. Yella Crespo: Do you guys go out
  34. Yhess Colclough: I subscribe
  35. Zanaja Mccollum: Its food
  36. Sevann Midgyett: 16:42 lmao 💀💀
  37. Verified Kush: "You hungry?" "Yeah food!!"
  38. Ayaaa: Her in that wheelchair😂
  39. Kaay Jordan: What's her snap ?
  40. Bri McWilliams: Bruh that was funny🤣Kayzha your mom is gorgeous!💛💛
  41. nylah logan: Had to like the video before it even started😂😂
  42. Juss Kinah: New subbie
  43. Makayla S: 🤣
  44. angelina allen: I love kayzha she's soooo funny !! 😍💯😭
  45. Nhyia Resurrection: 16:42. Ahhhhhh were my face at. 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
  46. I'm Just Living As Ja'Nyria: 16:40 to 16:45 lmao
  47. scarface K: tee & kayzha are goals asf
  48. Kay Creations: "U ate my fucking granolia bar"😂😂
  49. Ashanti Anderson: Tomboy much 🤣 jp
  50. Angel Adams: honestly she is the cutest lmao
  51. Angela Morgan: this intro had me dead😂😂😂😂😂
  52. LYFESTYLE Vlogs: Intro 👌
  53. Diamond Ting: Oh my god no more I'm done😂
  54. ZARIAS WORLD: Make another video and you and tee goals💖
  55. Aaronisha Thompson: That was so funny lol
  56. yemikins squad: I live in Atlanta and I saw that water fountain I was like omg
  57. Dhatt Kidd_Kay: Are they together?
  58. Kay Creations: Dhatt Kidd_Kay yeah i think so
  59. Brooke: Kayzha look just like her mom awe
  60. Remy M: Lol😂😂😂
  61. Emily Guerrero: 😂😂😂😭
  62. laavishxx: Yo her face when she came out when my mom wake me up for school
  63. Summer Taylor: laavishxx ikr lool
  64. Amber Clark: Your Mom Is BEAUTIFUL!!
  65. KashBoy Kay: kayzha was high as fuck
  66. Ja'Nay Brown: When she came out the wheelchair 😂😂😂😂 and on 😂😂😂😂
  67. Alize Cameron: Love the intro!!!
  68. world: The video is the recent prank when tae got kicked out the car
  69. world: Yo kayzha tae off of jazz and tae was watching your videos!!!🔥🔥 Bro she said u and tee are a cute couple and Jazz said u looked like Ciara !!! #mylifeandimliveit!!
  70. kaiylan burwell: What video did they react to her and tee
  71. LYFESTYLE Vlogs: keyana hammond when
  72. AyeJeneyTv: Tee: I think her guaze coming out... Mom: your guaze coming out? Kayzha: Idk, i think my guaze coming out 😭🤦🏾‍♀️
  73. Theonly Joniece: Perfectlaughs girlfriend shouted your channel out on one of their lastest videos 🤗🤗
  74. Kj J's: Theonly Joniece what video?
  75. Xeno Art: Tae watch yo vids from Jazz And Tae i fye its on dare recent video its like 4 mins in
  76. dynamiic. kelz: perfectlaughs girl was watching yo videos come up
  77. Faith Angel: jazz and tae was watching you on they recent vid 🤪
  78. Faith Angel: Jordyn Flores either “kicking my gf out the car” or “ surprising my gf with blah blah”
  79. IAm Jordyn: f rod witch one ??
  80. Alexia Harrison: Kayzha0x
  81. Lexxi: perfectlaughs and her gf was watching yall
  82. Perfect Supreme: I seen a bag full of money
  83. Forever Amorie: she had me dead in the beginning 😂😂😂 she is funnnny
  84. Keyara Bromley: Prank tee again
  85. Dontay DDA: Pray for her
  86. Destiny A. Jackson: that iPhone 7 quality is goooooood
  87. Shantora Sinclair: Yall do a prank on eachother
  88. Theylovekay Xoxo: 😂😂😂❤️
  89. THE TRUE ARIANNA: 14:17 I was weak
  90. Imkweenok: You should try the cannon g7x its a great small vlogging camera
  91. 901. MoTown: K should react to herself in another video 😂😂 I wanna c her reaction when she c’s what she was saying😂😂😂
  92. Deity's Life: Looove yo intro #Getitgetit
  93. Seaniece Mitchell: Y’all peep the money in her bag
  94. Shayla Patton: She said “you ate my f***ing nutri grain bar”😂 and the end she look in the camera and Said gasped hella loud😂😂
  95. Malaya 2 Times: 1:10 that’s exactly why I’m worried about getting mine out 💀😂😂
  96. Evelyn Harper: "you ate my fucking granola bar"😂😂
  97. crystal shine: Kayzha: my face so fat.... im gon be ugly
  98. crystal shine: i fell bad i couldnt even laugh when i wanted too
  99. Nell Allen: omg
  100. Aryonna Monae: She gasped and say my face fat 😂😂😂🤣
  101. Emily Warren: I laughed so hard😂😂😂😂😂
  102. Lay Gang: 16:07 You are my fucking ganorla bar
  103. Lay Gang: You hungry? You got some food? You eating my food omg!!!
  104. Mariah Bryant: K lips dry
  105. Chantay Cobb: I like your video
  106. Jaayla Mae: Her lips chapped asf 🤣🤣🤣
  107. Hollywood !!!: Tee is a keeper kayzha need to keep her
  108. Tyonna Hodge: Do a Challenge with your mom😍
  109. One Luv: Tyonna my so. Sorry or teeh 😂😂😂
  110. Chris Redd: Ik it sucked i just had mine pulled lol the recovery is going to be funny asf
  111. ZARIAS WORLD: Omg she had me dead when she said "you ate my fuck bar"😂😂😂
  112. A white: The quality actually looks better so use the phone
  113. Davina Ochiabutor: Tee: you hungry Kayzha: you got some food!😂😂😂
  114. ASIA,AISA,ASIIA ASSIA: "What's my name" Tee 😂😂
  115. Winnie Gore: LMFAOOOOOO
  116. ASIA,AISA,ASIIA ASSIA: When you stuck 😂
  117. Ebony Starks: This was funny asshell I watch it like four times her mom hot lol
  118. ASIA,AISA,ASIIA ASSIA: Kayzha! ❤
  119. Aniyah and DJ’s World: Since I moved to Dubai I haven't seen no type of Cumberland so when she showed it I broke downnnnnn
  120. Theonly Joniece: 7:57 😂😂😂
  121. A Joy: 😂😂😂😂😂
  122. Mel: #LOVEFROMLONDON whos from the u.k here?
  123. • Shanay•: Mxcurly London gang!!🙌🏽
  124. WildChild x: Canon g7x is good for vlogging.
  125. Kay Kartel: 😂😂😂this was funny and Kayzha looks just like her mom they are both so pretty😊
  126. Kashii Keke: "Uhhhhh Huhhh Just For You" I'm Crying 😂😂😂😂😂
  127. Kashii Keke: She Told Them They Can't Put Her To Sleep 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"She Didnt Know What She Was Doing"
  128. Euey Reax: 😂😂😂😂😂
  129. iiiamnajah _: Ha
  130. emily palmatier: 😂😂😂
  131. Niecy McRae: 16:06 😂
  132. GamingWithUno: Triniece Mcrae-Hoffman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  133. Kashii Keke: "Hey Mommy " 💓💓😥
  134. BranBran: very nice editing, I wish I was as funny as you
  135. BranBran: eat me
  136. swank: BranBran you pathetic 💀
  137. Kashii Keke: Frozen Waterfall 😥😥😥😂😂😂😂
  138. Prxncess X: Kayzha mom is beautiful 😍
  139. Janiya Bullock: Im weak😂😂
  140. Tae TAE: She said she didn’t know what she was doing😂😂💀
  141. Amaya Gibbs: I got my mine out in December 2016 Lmaoo all I did was cried when I woke up out of surgery 💀😭
  142. Amaya Gibbs: Early ganggg🔥
  143. tomintra buisness: OMG!!!! THIS WAS TOO FUNNY!!!!
  144. Lowkey.Alesha Nycole: i’m crying😭😂😂
  145. MM Squad: Funny
  146. MM Squad: This about to be faint ass fuck
  147. Newnew _47: Intro🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  148. tomintra buisness: 8:11 LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  149. Tae TAE: EArly🤪🤪
  150. Niecy McRae: This about to be funny 😂❗️
  151. Janiya Bullock: First
  152. __a.mari.__: mann i did nothing but laugh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the way she came out in that wheelchair
  153. Rich God: 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀
  154. Niecy McRae: __a.mari.__ full of drugs 😂😂😂
  155. T.E.D. tv 📺: First

VLOG: KAYZHA GETS HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED!!! (MUST WATCH)

79,551 views views44,559 followers
3,416 Likes3,416 Dislikes
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 5 Jan 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét