Too Young (prod. luv.ly) - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

Too Young (prod. luv.ly)

  1. Angel Cuevas: 0 dislikes, how it should be
  2. KukuCrie: Don't tell me I'm too young for love Don't tell me I'm too young for passion Don't judge all my hearts capabilities because I can't promise reaction I have some grudges to hold and some cracks on my soul They say my youth is a stature I guess that I'm break the mold Don't tell me I'm too young for love, feel free to ask about it With a little bit of freetime I can free your mind, don't have a doubt about it I been pacing myself, don't have to wait put ya fate on the shelf A date for a shake give a damn about health, with ya hand I have wealth You're the treasure I been searching for They say we won't last forever, but forever's all they ever talk about Let's live day to day with whatever to say but never to wake up with no cotton mouth You're the girl of my dreams, all I see when I sleep when I wake up you're gone, so I'll write you a song You're there from dusk til dawn, stay so beautiful for me or the lyrics can be in the soundcloud on the description
  3. Jey Sage: Year in: 0!
  4. Zexy Mei: gg kid king
  5. Aurora Surge: Have I ever mentioned this is pretty much my favorite song you've ever made? Something about the harmonies, especially closer to the end, is so entrancing. I'd never be opposed to more you-duets.
  6. Lukas Madrigal: After 7 months, it's still 0 dislikes
  7. Sunflower Sam: Danny is the right kind of guy 😅🌸
  8. Jonas Schierl: Lyrics?
  9. Michael Ross: What’s the intro from? And does it continue cause I’ve heard that parts and wanna hear the whole thing
  10. p o: I heard this in a mall
  11. Zelig Mars: How you do the song?? I want to do a song and I want it be like this and I'm practicing my voice
  12. Ms.C.Cartoons: AYY! STILL NONE! :D
  13. JesusChrist69: 0 dislike
  14. Lukas Madrigal: How young exactly?
  15. Zexy Mei: balance remains
  16. Wovag Visso: Is just ectremely good your songs bro!! Can you give the lyrics?
  17. kill yourself: Can someone give me the lyrics to this
  18. Katz: Don't tell me I'm too young for love Don't tell me I'm too young for passion Don't judge all my hearts capabilities because I can't promise reaction I have some grudges to hold and some cracks on my soul They say my youth is a stature I guess that I'm break the mold Don't tell me I'm too young for love, feel free to ask about it With a little bit of freetime I can free your mind, don't have a doubt about it I been pacing myself, don't have to wait put ya fate on the shelf A date for a shake give a damn about health, with ya hand I have wealth You're the treasure I been searching for They say we won't last forever, but forever's all they ever talk about Let's live day to day with whatever to say but never to wake up with no cotton mouth You're the girl of my dreams, all I see when I sleep when I wake up you're gone, so I'll write you a song You're there from dusk til dawn, stay so beautiful for me

Too Young (prod. luv.ly)

557 Likes557 Dislikes
25,162 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 21 Jun 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét