SMASH OR PASS CHALLENGE WITH TEE!!! Kayzha0x - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

SMASH OR PASS CHALLENGE WITH TEE!!! Kayzha0x

Best comment

  1. S. Shazzyy: Is tee her girlfriend ?
  2. Mya TURNT TV: I miss yall😒
  3. Hollywood !!!: More videos with tee please
  4. 12234 0: Can't believe y'all passed my girl jazz damm
  5. Pyt_lerayy XXX: How yall pass cuban doll😭
  6. Amoni J: They don't know nobody
  7. Jayy Jayy: Passsssss
  8. Taneika Davis: What y'all Instagram name
  9. Robert James: Pass
  10. Robert James: Are you a boy
  11. Christina Murray: He got a good heart lol
  12. uncertain girl: 21:41-21:50 kayzha gave her that look though 💦😏😂
  13. Kay Glizzy: No Offense to kayzha and she fine af but say she like natural girls and shit but her “bestfriend” be wearing a party city lace wig and she uggs🤷🏽‍♀️no hate but it’s just facts
  14. Mizzyxmaa: wait is kayzha gay or nah? m confused af.
  15. Cassandra Westbrooks: so I'm confused is y'all friends or is y'all together but I luv ur hair but the reason why I said wht I said in the beginning was BC I saw the prank u did on her when u said u got sum but yeah
  16. ya0nlyfalsoo ._: Star who lol
  17. Daquanthe Goat: "What about that girl who says she from zone 6"????? WOAHVICKY? LMFAOO
  18. Tea: I was gonna subscribe till yall hated on DDG lol
  19. Jacelin Pichardo: Ybn nahmir popped up.
  20. Shontay Graham: hey girl you putty😘😘😘
  21. Jazmyn Elenora: How do y'all not know who cubandoll and mollybrazy are?
  22. 0fficials.jade_ !: Did she pass Rihanna?? Lord jesus
  23. priderunsdeeper: tee a lil cutie
  24. Bri T: 😂😂😂😂😂”He can beat me”😂😫😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  25. Heaven Seitz: I Love your hair that shit is goals 😜
  26. Janiya Bullock: What happen at 20:30
  27. Theylovekay Xoxo: “She got a big forehead “😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀
  28. JayShauna Smiley: That girl said she be doing to much on messy mondau she need to sit dowm like dont no body got time fir that...... No its $10 Tuesday
  29. Bambì JR.: Ciara do have a song called if I was a boi
  30. Shawntae Smith: lol ciara do got ah song called like a boy just diferent song😂😂💀
  31. treyvion b: Girl its a challenge you act like Im really gon go over there and ...... 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  32. Alisza Powell: I heard she eat booty kmsl she funny ash 😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😄😄😄
  33. Aisheline Stuart: Wtf Rihanna is naturally beautiful
  34. Lowkey.Alesha Nycole: ❤️🤪
  35. Paul Walker 2005: Tee is gay??.
  36. onique Shade: She TRIPPIN TRIPPIN passing my baby riri😂🤦🏽‍♀️cause her forehead doee PETTY😂😂
  37. Christie_ Marly: When she bites her lips bro 😍😍
  38. KAMERON GROSS: why you don't wear your hair in a ponytail ?
  39. Markiya Wicker: @2:47 got me weak 😂😂
  40. Cyncere Marks: My bfflt is just like y'all but I love him he is my boy bestfriend
  41. Gia Santiago: You is fine 🤣❤️
  42. Mezzy Man from YoMezzyTv: Y'all will smash ddg girl simply Kennedy kmsl
  43. Flop Johnson: Ayeee Molly brazy she a rapper from Detroit
  44. Dewayne CJ 90: What's up, hey where to send beats for intro
  45. ItsssHyniah: Aye checkout my YouTube channel y’all 💯STRAIGHT OUT THE BAY
  46. Braceface Kisa: I dm you on ig already just look at ur dms my ig is @k.i.s.a.a_
  47. Playe N Mac: Hey New Vlog Couple! Just uploaded our "Smash or Pass", Check it out!
  48. Angie&Dri: do the best friend tag or girlfriend tag💓👌
  49. Marie Ann: She reminds me of melo ball
  50. Brazy_.: Marie Andree fr but the girl version
  51. samarria winbush: Next time they should do Miss Mulatto #lattoletemknow 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
  52. DeMaia Ross: Yall passed August wth🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
  53. DeMaia Ross: You passed Cuban and molly bruh🤦🏾‍♀️
  54. 9 - 5: Molly Brazy? ... pass? what r u on?
  55. Baddies Club: Do you speak spanish
  56. Kaleah Alana: You and Tee should do the blazing buffalo wing challenge
  57. All About Ehren: India’s boobs aren’t fake😭
  58. iamthereal buggsbunny: "he can beat me" 😂😂😂
  59. Quan and Jania Like and subscribe: Wow yall dont know molly brazy n cuban doll smh..
  60. Jthepaperchaser: I would smash ur ass
  61. DonKe32: I’m weak at the fact y’all in the comments shocked they passed Cuban Doll & Molly Lmfaoo
  62. Nadeisha Harvey: Talking about rihanna forehead ?? That's lame yow! She still hot dawq!!! Fuuuck u mean??
  63. Nba Tari: REACT TO JOYNER LUCAS IM NOT RACIST
  64. Litty Sims: I was dying at 2:48 😂😂😂
  65. Tiera Tarae: How you pass rihanna bro😭
  66. Silver joiner: Aye Litt🔥🔥💯
  67. LLandaNN Vlogz: Are y'all dating
  68. Kasper Jordan: Yes
  69. Shelbbbsss: Chris brown he can beat me lmao 😭
  70. Shelbbbsss: Indialove is Natural her boobs naturally big
  71. Shelbbbsss: Pass cardi & riri😞
  72. Irieyanna Campbell: I love star
  73. Curly Goof: WAYMENT... she really passed my baby august 😑💔shiiiiid he look better than Chris brown 🌚🤷🏾‍♀️☠️
  74. Ya girl Niya B: Facts
  75. It's. Zykayla: hell no breezy look better
  76. Inaya Jenkins: I love yo hair so much
  77. Danasia Golden: does she like girls
  78. Kay Creations: Danasia Golden duhh
  79. Young Galaxy: I cannot believe you passed rihanna 😦😦😦😦😦😦
  80. Diya J: Young Galaxy She really just went on foreheads 😭 im HURT
  81. pink master: Are y'all dating
  82. Roger Hester: pink master yeah
  83. Makayla Arnold: Armon got braces to now
  84. Jaayla Mae: You know Jai is my brother ❤🙏
  85. sammy DMetta: I can hook u up with a track for your intro
  86. Jasss: The girl on the jean jacket get on my last damn nerves
  87. kayzha quinn: Jasss u mad too ? Dang #tee
  88. kc Clarke: Cardi be can get it anyway she like lmao
  89. Macy Anderson: how you pass molly brazy and Cuban doll you must have had the wrong pictures pop up and Cuban doll is Cuban da savage that's her other name
  90. KDOTSUNA: Something wrong with curly head passing rihanna and cardi b lmfao
  91. Neva'eh Mila: KDOTSUNA she don't like lightskins
  92. Torey Stultz: yall together?
  93. Niyah A: Shut up u heard about everyone wit ur ugly self tee I'm sorry but u not pretty but kay ur ok
  94. Yasmine Brown: Lol
  95. kayzha quinn: Niyah A reveal yourself honey ... mad ass😂
  96. Dutt Reacts: Lamelo Ball back at it again with another
  97. Pepsi Gamez: Hey girl
  98. Newnew _47: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  99. Nickyloveslove Mukbang ASMR: next time can we see your phone or a photo of the person..... half of the people I didn't know lolll~
  100. MonaeTv Mo Mo: Bsf goals 🤣❤️
  101. KaylaK: Do a part two❤️
  102. Jada & Mara: Y'all gotta get hip to Molly brazy 😩😭🗣
  103. crownme: no shade but ill only watch your vids if tee in it😭♥️, I love yall together
  104. ZARIAS WORLD: Is they dating ?
  105. Denisha Williams: I hope they date .
  106. MelaninBarrGoodness: Denisha Williams they do
  107. Sidania Demps: Tbh this video was funny asf..... But no studs god dang..
  108. VibeWithNiquee: Y'all should do a what's on my I phone video
  109. A Joy: “He can sing me to sleep”😂
  110. Roger Hester: She pass rhi and cardi ? Oh nawlll 😂😂💀
  111. Dallas Aniyah: Post more videos 😩😩😩😍😍😍
  112. yfjco: Did you guys really just pass cuban doll and molly brazy 🤦‍♀️
  113. Braniya Cavalier: Fr
  114. foreva yuna1516: ~onq they trippin hard💀💯..
  115. Marily Bankz: Right smh 🤦‍♀️
  116. Torey Stultz: right wtf
  117. Kaylee: yall don’t know who molly brazy is 🤦🏽‍♀️
  118. Kania Annmarie: I been waiting one week for a video , and it was worth it😂💙
  119. Patricia Cavitt: His Kania Annmarie s
  120. Aliyah Sapp: india love did get her breast done but it was a break reduction too
  121. laazaye .: 😂🔥🔥
  122. DèssChanel: “ who is star? “ 😂😂
  123. Yasmine Brown: Dess Baldwin I think she off a TV show
  124. TeniseNaChay: Funny asl😭😭💛
  125. Jesús •: "You tryna be him?" 💀💀💀
  126. It'sAlaiyah Shanai: U should vlog all the time
  127. the trendsetter: Keep this up girl I knew you would be a good youtuber because how you are at school funny af
  128. Nakiah Knell: yess finally a video
  129. thatboii Jay: Ayeeee
  130. antanya drummond: Can you follow my instagram at 0nlyantanya plz and subscribe to my channel
  131. sammy DMetta: I absolutely love this channel!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤❤❤❤❤
  132. Hooper 101: 2:48 😂😂😂😂😂
  133. Ty'Kia Iverson: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  134. __a.mari.__: 😭😭😂😂😂MANN THIS WAS FUNNY ASL BUT #TEAMKAY😍😍😍😍
  135. Jesus Comes 1st: Sexyyyyyy 😍😍😍
  136. JustTee: 😍😍😍

SMASH OR PASS CHALLENGE WITH TEE!!!

56,378 views views44,559 followers
2,323 Likes2,323 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 29 Nov 2017
challenger, challenger explosion, challenge synonym, challenger demon, challenger hellcat, challenge coins, challenger deep, challenger school, challenger disaster, challenger for sale, challenge 33 spoilers, challenge in spanish, challenger middle school, challenge mtv, challenge definition, challenges to do, challenger scat pack, challenger rt, challenge accepted meme, challenged, gamestop, game of thrones, games, game of thrones cast, gamestop hours, game of thrones season 8, game night, games online, gamestop black friday, game of the year 2018, game of games, gamestop trade in, gamefly, game theory, game of thrones map, games to play, gamespot, game of thrones characters, game of thrones season 7, games for kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét