I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! (PRANK) Kayzha0x - funny cats and dogs

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! (PRANK) Kayzha0x

Best comment

  1. Tonya House: 8:35 when she crossed ha legs😂
  2. Tamayia McCarroll: Were she at know
  3. camilizer rider: Broooo i low-key didn't know they were together😂😂
  4. ZZ Banton: No shade to kayzha or tee but how you gonna pull a prank saying I have a boyfriend prank and then in the description you gonna put prank on bestie I just don't understand.🤐😖😑🤔 no shade or disrespect I love both of y'all and I'm a fan but I'm just sayin.
  5. ZZ Banton: Bro I knew they went out
  6. GeGe OzZy: 0:19 Does anyone else likes that little thing kayzah did in the beginning 👁️👁️😭😍😍😍
  7. delusion brain: Normally I think pranks like this r mean but this one was funny, we all know this girl aint want no D
  8. jahsaiahqsquad ford: This prank was litt no lie but I was wrong for making her cry do more pranks like hickey prank or if y'all tg do break up prank
  9. James Overton: Love your home page pic on youtube with the ponytail look sexy asf
  10. zamariya tahlèse: Can you do more videos with tee, and are ya'll a couple i'm so confused kayzha! :|
  11. ri kassanova: Aww tee started crying😭
  12. Jasmine Zinnerman: I thought they were "besties" so are they together ❤❤❤❤
  13. Savannah Muniz: She acts like your gf
  14. Petty Pebbles: So they dating? I just subbed so someone fill me in🤷🏽‍♀️
  15. Lanesha Smith: Who me?!
  16. Hollywood !!!: Awww tee Really care😩💕
  17. queen slay allday every day: Teamkayha
  18. Tea Villegas: lmaooo
  19. Kelley Pryor: “Tomorrow is Wednesday and I’m not trynna get posted” 😂😂😂 boy I was dead
  20. Jamie Brown: Girl I will kill u
  21. Madison Johnson: 😂😂💀
  22. Alexis Jones: 😂😂😂
  23. Porsche Alexander: The dog just chilling, casually ,munching on his balls in the background 🤷
  24. Blocklegendzzz •: Porsche Alexander 😭🤣🤣🤣
  25. princess P: Is tee kayzha girlfriend???
  26. Iamm0ra: She had her fingers and her legs crossed 😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂
  27. Life With Mariah: Are they dating
  28. keturah cunningham: love yall done?
  29. liveest REACTIONS Simple: Y'all cool y'all got good vibes
  30. Ilovemulatto: Do they go out ?
  31. Aslane Ayal: Lmao she said that hoe smart
  32. Layah Nuckles: I’m pretty sure they dating bc when tee said so u CHEATING
  33. Bri McWilliams: Do a Hickey prank! Or act like your talking to someone else and show her fake messages bruh that will be funny asf but I'm not tryna get you beat up😬😭😂😂
  34. Bri McWilliams: When you crossed yo fingers🤣🤣that had ne weak asf😭🤣🤣
  35. USMS BALLER: Okay so best friends or girlfriends🤔🤔❤️
  36. Angel Adams: omg they are dating its so obvious lmao but yall cute
  37. Kyla Macc: This shit got me dead 😂
  38. Tranisha Cook: Lmao the dog
  39. Arron Black: It’s no way they not dating
  40. babyari love123: Omg yes do a hickey prank on her!!!
  41. Fabean Parker: the dog got me weak
  42. key-essence Boyd: Are they dating?
  43. kemiah davis: do a how y’all met story time
  44. kemiah davis: do hickey prank
  45. suzette walker: I'm confused is this ur girlfriend or not ??????????!!!!!.
  46. Enijah Daisey: kayzha u should do a transformation from muscular to feminine
  47. JM Television: If You Followed Kayzha Before She Got On YouTube And Before She Got Hacked I Think You Would Know Her And Tee Were Dating.
  48. Constance Connie: ooo chile she is abusive
  49. Morgan Binion: How did yu cheat on her if she's your best friend ? Im confused
  50. Kay Creations: Morgan Binion they always say besties turn into lovers
  51. Shawntae Smith: "that hoe smart"😭😂 im dead asf
  52. Maya Zeigler: I died laughing when kayzha curled her toes when tee started crying.😂😂😂😂
  53. Jamiah Montgomery: kayy im pround of u man i miss banneker i miss yall man keep it up
  54. Katrina Vickers: Do y'all date ??
  55. Heaven Ford- Class of 2020: Best friends forever 😭😭😭
  56. Sunasia Harden: Yooooo 😂😂😂😂😂
  57. Diamond henderson: she crossed her fingers
  58. non yo business: The dog was tryna get the tea bruh lol
  59. Official Nia: Do the hickey prank
  60. Raay: 😭😭 “we can still be friends”
  61. Kamya Perdue: 😂😂😂😂I would like to see more
  62. Kendra Lacy: SKSKSSKDKS
  63. Kendra Lacy: she crossed her legs about 5 times
  64. Bro. Chronicles: That poor baby tee! Man this low-key made me sad. She really cares for you.
  65. Bro. Chronicles: Lol "because you're a liar" 😂
  66. Irieyanna Campbell: Lmao
  67. SkyloE: she crossed her legs..im dead
  68. Torey Stultz: u fine as hell . god help my soul
  69. Asia Shyann: You don’t need that abuse in your life she mean asf 😂👎🏾
  70. Amarionna Smith: I am so confused are y'all together or besties but this was a good prank.
  71. sincerely ny: She looks like bambii the stransgender 😭..don't take me wrong she cute 😍
  72. Asia Michelle: "prank on bestie" lmao im confused 😭
  73. anitabrown3110: So I no you goiny out
  74. LaVar James: exatly
  75. Morgan Binion: Instagram Tea ik exactly. But she still put bestie 😑
  76. jewels gaming: same
  77. I FUCKING LOVE BTS: Asia Michelle nahhh they gotta be dating😏😂😂
  78. kaylã mariė: This was funny but you sound like Jaz 😂
  79. dana hugee: Do another prank!!
  80. Fortigod Xcashout: Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee 🤮😂😂😂🤬🤬
  81. Aja J: Lol im cracking up you funny
  82. MikayaMarie: It says prank on bestie but i think their together well i hope so cause their cute 💜 but this was a good prank and it was funny af but you ain’t shit for making her cry 😂
  83. darrayunna miller: they are cuz she called tee bae
  84. A Joy: 😂😂😂
  85. YAII NATION: you should do. i like you prank!!!
  86. slayys.serenity slayys.serenity: you'll lit ass hell like I can just stay up to1:00 at night and watch you'll
  87. Jenyla Epps: Awe I felt so bad for her 😔
  88. beingjshanice: 😂😂
  89. Tykelia Dukes: 😣😂😂
  90. Official Nia: Do the hickey prank on her
  91. patience moore: Sooo that's her girlfriend?
  92. Cailyn And Kevina: 😂😂
  93. Caija Griffin: omg our name sound just alike but mine is caija
  94. Kashii Keke: The P. A .C Oh Yaa 😂 But Her Real Name Is Shakayzha
  95. Prudence Ahumareze: " you gon hit me for Changing " lmfaoo had to subscribe
  96. Kydashhh: Aww when she said "on my dad I been cheating" ...she felt that😣
  97. _ ThatOneHaitianGirl: I Can Hear The Nervousness In Her Voice 😭😭
  98. lifewithtayla t: Do i dont wont to be with you anymore prank
  99. hey _itsblaze: I died when she crossed her legs ! lmfao
  100. Savage G: hey _itsblaze I was weaaak
  101. Mariah Cruz: More videos with tee please☺️
  102. Jenneil Badie: What she did at 0:22 had me melting😙😍💜
  103. Uniquee Miaah: do yall go out ?
  104. _LANI official1: Braaa dis my new favorite youtuber😜😂
  105. YouTube Snaps: Do another prank on her
  106. Maurishia Campbell: "u always say how God gonna get me and I don't wanna go down like that"😂😂
  107. Taniya: I felt bad when Tee started crying
  108. 770 Dia: This girl cross her fingers when she said on my daddy grave😂 I'm dead
  109. OTA Mike: Sound like jazz from perfectlaghs😂
  110. Kenny Grubbs: She do sound like jazz😂
  111. Aspin Williams: DatKid Mike jazz is perfectlaughs
  112. TaMya Kelley: 😂😂😂 she was finna slap your ass fr
  113. bonaparte fam: Go follow my channel y'all
  114. Myia: All I can say is shorty inna pink outfit gotta lot of patience 😂💯
  115. Liam Johnson: She gay?
  116. JADA TANAE: wow
  117. sommer: Nahhhh
  118. kenprblms: WillShookEm yes..
  119. MM Squad: Hey
  120. MM Squad: That’s my rica rica
  121. M J: Awh she was crying I can't even lie I would've been crying too but good prank! 😂😂
  122. M J: Myaa Pack I honestly don't know
  123. Myaa Pack: M J they like each other?
  124. Rainbow Roses: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  125. Journey of Lex: Yooo !!!
  126. JJM: She ain't follow me on instragram mf
  127. KayPeeBee: Lmao
  128. Hollywood !!!: This too funny😂😂
  129. Tk Moore: 😂😂 finally a real prank on YouTube 🙌🏽
  130. Kenisha Smith: Do more pranks
  131. Korey Faye: Y’all funny asf 😂😂😂😂😂 but great video
  132. bonaparte fam: Are they together?
  133. Jazisthewavy: I thought that was best
  134. TRIIPPYTAY _: Bøølïn • hi bro
  135. tammy for life: I hope so
  136. bonaparte fam: Îssa Kïng ok thx
  137. Jesús •: bonaparte natela1 I believe so
  138. Mandy Willis: Funny asf😂😂 but do y'all go out
  139. Christian Shaw: 😂😂had her crying real tears
  140. Tahj B: This prank was funny😂😂 you should try doing the fake hickey prank
  141. Bri McWilliams: Tahjae Bennett so her and Tee date right?
  142. iamthereal buggsbunny: 😂😂😂😂😂
  143. iamthereal buggsbunny: "you know tomorrow wednesday and I don't wanna get posted"
  144. The life of Bassiara: iamthereal buggsbunny really nigga
  145. Livi S.: More pranks plz 😂😂
  146. Popcorn 101: Yooooo this video was funny asf you should do more😂 do the “I’m pregnant prank on her and ya mom and buy a fake pregnancy test”
  147. hOgÉ gOt FaNz: Popcorn 101 please hit the subscribe button!
  148. Destiny Baldwin: Are you going to hit me... Like you can't beat me. But honestly she probably can. 😂
  149. Shy'keila Banks: 😂💀
  150. Danielle S.: Yo videos be funny asf😂
  151. Kamori Mills: great video
  152. Kenisha Smith: Finally
  153. ASIA,AISA,ASIIA ASSIA: 😭😭😂😂I got a nigga
  154. __a.mari.__: 😂😂😂😂😂You had me over here crying in tears

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! (PRANK)

88,988 views views44,559 followers
3,912 Likes3,912 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 14 Nov 2017
prankdial, prankowl, pranko, prank call ideas, prank call numbers, prank ideas, pranks for kids, prank gifts, prank invasion, prank candles, pranks to do, pranks gone wrong, prankster, prank hotline, prank call website, pranked, prankster planet, prank wars, prank kids yugioh, prank call jokes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét